Meet our Brokerage Team: Chris Menser, Mike Estes, and James Gray.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Investment Services at Kentucky Bank/Investment Professionals, Inc.
The information listed below are some of the investment services provided by Investment Services at Kentucky Bank. If you are interested in speaking with someone please contact James Gray, Chris Menser, or Mike Estes at Investment Professionals, Inc. or click here to fill out a form requesting more information.
- Rolling over retirement benefits to an individual retirement account allows an individual an opportunity to receive information as well as advice on retirement investments.
- Better late than never is excellent advice to all parents. The sooner parents begin a college investment strategy, the better. IPI Financial Consultants can help establish a 529 Plan for your children and grandchildren.
- The IPI Financial Consultants can provide access to a long-term retirement investment strategy for those individuals whose job offers no retirement plan.
- Are you satisfied with your current return on investments? IPI Financial Consultants can offer information on tax-advantaged income as well as various investment options.
- IPI Financial Consultants offer access to long-term care insurance as well as term, whole life, universal, key man insurance, and buy/sell agreements.
Contact a Member of Brokerage
Securities Investor Protection Corp.
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
NO BANK GUARANTEE | NOT FDIC INSURED | MAY LOSE VALUE All Securities and Advisory Services offered through Investment Professionals, Inc. (IPI), a Registered Broker/Dealer & Registered Investment Advisor and member FINRA & SIPC. The investment services offered by IPI under the name Investment Services at Kentucky Bank are in no way affiliated with or offered by Kentucky Bank, nor is Kentucky Bank a registered broker/dealer. Customers working with Investment Services at Kentucky Bank will be dealing solely through IPI with respect to their investment, brokerage and securities transactions. IPI does not offer or provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your attorney and/or tax advisor for such services. The products offered by Investment Professionals, Inc. are not insured by the FDIC, the NCUA or any other agency of the government, are not deposits or other obligations for the bank or guaranteed by the bank and involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested.