COVID-19: Kentucky Bank Update
Dear Friends and Neighbors:
We continue monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are taking precautions to keep our employees, clients, guests, and others safe. We are committed to delivering our services and supporting our clients, without interruption. We have taken steps to make sure all deposit and loan processes continue to run smoothly. There will not be any interruption in processing of financial transactions.
We rely on the most up-to-date information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) along with state and local authorities. Based on the guidance provided, we believe that closing our lobbies is the right thing to do for our customers and employees and hope you will understand this difficult decision.
In an Abundance of Caution:
- Beginning Wednesday, March 18th, all drive-thrus at all locations are available and remain open. However, to protect our customers and employees, we will temporarily close our lobbies. We will make arrangements for you to come in if you need access to your lock box, need to open a loan, or open deposit accounts. Please call 800-467-1939. Your safety and the safety of our employees is of the utmost importance.
- Our goal is to resume normal lobby hours as soon as possible. We will continue to evaluate the situation on a daily basis.
- Balances, deposits, direct deposits, ACH deposits, loans, and Wealth Management processes will continue to be handled as always.
- Many of our employees will be working remotely from their homes and some will be working in their offices.
- We are disinfecting our areas, ATMs, drive-thru tubes, and other high-touch surfaces several times a day.
About Kentucky Bank’s Strength:
We have been in continuous business for 170 years as a community bank, and we are an extremely strong institution. We have the capital and resources necessary to take any actions that may be required to protect our customers, and the FDIC stands ready to support continuing safety and soundness. The FDIC insures depositors up to at least $250,000. Insurance coverage can go higher depending on account ownership.
24 Hours a Day Service:
We offer many services that allow you to bank remotely. Online banking allows you to access information about your deposit and loan accounts anytime. If you are new to online banking, visit www.kybank.com, click on Sign-up at the bottom of the of the secure login box. To learn more about all of the ways you can use online banking, visit: www.onlinebanktours.com/mobile/?b=594&c=37024
- You can also deposit checks electronically using our mobile app. Search for Kentucky Bank in your app store to download the app to get started.
- You can apply for a home mortgage online https://kybank.mymortgage-online.com/
- You can open a checking account online https://www.kybank.com/get100/
- ATMs are available 24/7, as always.
- Financial need – we understand that many businesses have been impacted and are reducing hours or have closed temporarily. If you have concerns about paying your loans or incurring overdraft charges, please contact us.
We will continue to work through this in a smart, methodical, and compassionate way. We appreciate your ongoing partnership, and we want you to know we are ready to deliver the same level of service as always. Please call us at 800-467-1939 or email us at CustomerServiceCenter@kybank.com if you have questions or want further information about how we’re managing through COVID-19.
President, Chief Executive Officer