Triple Crown Savers
Right at the starting gate, you’ll receive a plush, Triple Crown Savers horse named Buck! With this unique savings account geared towards kids, it’s a great way for your children to learn the importance of saving. The account is in your child’s social security number and earns the same rate as a Kentucky Bank savings account. Open the account with $50 and begin to teach your children the importance of saving.
Triple Crown Savers Account Details
- $50 minimum deposit to open account
- To open account, please present 2 forms of ID for your child (birth certificate & social security card are best)
- No minimum monthly balance required to avoid service charge as long as the account holder is age 18 or under
- Interest earned on average daily balance
- Bring in your report card and receive money for As & Bs!*
- Quarterly statement
Withdrawal limitations: Regulation permits no more than six (6) combined withdrawals and/or transfers per month or statement period by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer (e.g., automatic payments to an insurance company), drafts, telephone or online transfers, debit card, or check (for accounts with check privileges). Transfers to other Kentucky Bank accounts are counted as part of the six transaction limitation. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail, or at an ATM are unlimited. Excess withdrawals over 4 will be performed at a charge of $10.00 each.
*Ask a Kentucky Bank Retail Banker for details. This reward is not given in exchange for opening, maintaining or renewing an account, or increasing an account balance. Kindergarten through fifth grade only.