Our Savings Advantage account is a great option for people who want to earn a higher interest rate, but do not want a long term commitment. Earn a higher rate without locking up your money.
Savings Advantage Features
- $10,000 minimum deposit to open account
- $10,000 minimum monthly balance to avoid the monthly service charge
- $5 quarterly service charge if the balance falls below $10,000 within a quarter
- Interest is earned on average collected daily balance
- Interest is compounded and paid monthly
- ATM access
- Monthly statement with images of withdrawals and deposits*
To compare savings accounts, view our full list of options here.
*Monthly statement only applies when there are automatic transfers, ATM transactions or if customer receives a combined account statement.
Withdrawal limitations: Regulation permits no more than six (6) combined withdrawals and/or transfers per month or statement period by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer (e.g., automatic payments to an insurance company), drafts, telephone or online transfers, debit card, or check (for accounts with check privileges). Transfers to other Kentucky Bank accounts are counted as part of the six transaction limitation. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail, or at an ATM are unlimited.