Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
Kentucky Bank’s Individual Retirement Account (IRA) offers a wide range of maturities. We offer Traditional and Roth IRAs. An IRA allows individuals to make periodic contributions and possibly deduct their contribution from their current taxes (consult your tax advisor for eligibility).
Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Details
- $100 minimum deposit to open Savings IRA account. Variable interest rate. Check with your branch CSR for rate information.
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open Certificate of Deposit IRA account. Maturity terms available from 1 year to 5 years.
- Deposit at any time up to the IRA limits under the IRS guidelines.
- Withdrawals may be made under the IRS guidelines.
- All or part of the contribution may be tax-deductible*
- Annual statements
- Early withdrawal penalties may apply.
* Customers should consult their tax advisor concerning deductibility of deposits