Certificate of Deposit (CD)
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a safe, flexible account. The return will be your original deposit, plus interest earned. Interest paid depends on the rate and length of time you leave your money on deposit.
Certificate of Deposit Details
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open account
- Maturity terms available from 7 days to 5 years
- Fixed interest rate on daily balance until maturity
- You choose how you want to receive your interest payments: interest may accumulate in the CD or we will automatically deposit into your Kentucky Bank checking, savings, or money market account monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Additional deposits are not allowed until maturity. Check writing is not permissible.
- CD information appears on your Kentucky Bank combined checking statement. Maturity notices are mailed prior to maturity date.
- Early withdrawal penalties apply