- To report a lost or stolen DEBIT card, call 1-800-472-3272.
- To reset your DEBIT or ATM card PIN, call 1-800-992-3808.
- For all other DEBIT or CREDIT card inquiries, call 1-800-467-1939
Use debit instead of cash.
It’s like having exact change every time you pay. If you have a Kentucky Bank checking account, you can request a debit card by calling 800-467-1939 or you can get a debit card instantly at any Kentucky Bank branch. Need a checking account? If you don’t have a Kentucky Bank checking account, apply for a new account today.
Track every transaction.
Purchases are withdrawn directly from your checking account, and you can track transactions and balances, easily, online or on your mobile phone.1 You can also set alerts for transactions and low balances and more using our CardValet app.
Kentucky Bank debit Mastercards come with many enhanced features2, including:
- Extended Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Mastercard® Global Service
- Mastercard® Airport Concierge
- Mastercard® ID Theft Protection is also associated with Kentucky Bank Consumer Debit Mastercard® cards but requires your activation. Activate Mastercard® ID Theft Protection here.
Learn more about Enhanced Benefits here.
In the event that your card is used to make unauthorized purchases – whether made in a store, by phone, or online – you won’t be held liable.
1 Mobile device access fees – The Kentucky Bank Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use the Mobile app. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup.
2 Certain restrictions, terms, and conditions apply. Contact us or see Guide To Benefits for full terms and conditions. ©2015 MasterCard. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
† Certain restrictions apply. Please see www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for more details.