Money Market Checking Accounts
Kentucky Bank also offers a Premier Money Market checking account for our customers that are looking for something outside of our SMART checking account suite.
Premier Money Market Account
Our Premier Money Market checking account pays a competitive interest rate and offers you the ability to write checks. Deposit balances determine interest rates. Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly.
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open account
- $1,000 minimum daily balance to avoid monthly service charge of $8
- Interest is earned each day the balance is $1,000 or more
- Kentucky Bank debit MasterCard with ATM access
- Fees could reduce earnings
- The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) can change
Regulation permits no more than six (6) combined withdrawals and/or transfers per month or statement period by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer (e.g., automatic payments to an insurance company), drafts, telephone or online transfers, debit card, or check (for accounts with check privileges). Transfers to other Kentucky Bank accounts are counted as part of the six transaction limitation. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.