Update To Online Banking Access
Which internet browsers and computer systems will no longer access online banking?
We will soon be making security enhancements to our online banking system. Those updates mean that older versions of Internet browsers will no longer be compatible with our online banking system. We urge our online banking customers to use the links below, to verify they are using an internet browser that is supported by our online banking application.
How to get the most up-to-date version of your internet browser.
Use the links below, which direct you to the browser provider. The browser provider page will let you download the most up-to-date browser for your computer’s operating system.
Additional information regarding computer systems which access our online banking system
Operating systems no longer supported:
- Windows XP and below (includes Windows Vista and Windows 98)
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 and 10
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher
- iOS 5 and higher
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11
- Internet Explorer 9 and 10 when run in Windows 7 or newer (see below)
- Mozilla Firefox 27 and higher
- Google Chrome 38 and higher
- Apple Safari for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher
- Apple Safari for iOS 5 and higher
*Customers who use Internet Explorer Version 9 or 10 may have to enable TLS 1.2. Here’s how to do that:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll to the Security section
- Check the “Use TLS 1.2” checkbox to use strict encryption
- Click OK