Welcome to the New Online Banking! We hope you’ll enjoy the fresh, new look and easier one-page log in! Here are some other updates we think you’ll like:
- We have renamed the User/Access Code on the login screen to Username.
- All sign-in activity will now take place on a single page, so you’ll input both your username and password on the login screen.
- Once you log in, you will see all of your account information on the first page.
- Whether you are on your smart phone, tablet, or computer, the pages will now be responsive to the device you’re using—no more pinching to zoom or horizontal scrolling.
Home Page Access to Recent Transactions
To see the 10 most recent transactions from the homepage, just click on the Recent button that is next to the account you would like to view. Recent transactions are available for checking, savings, loan, and certificate of deposit accounts.
You may be prompted for your email address during the sign in process. Your email address is used to help you gain access to Online Banking in the event of a forgotten password.
Customize your Account Nicknames and Display Order
With just a few clicks, you can now customize the list of accounts that appear on the Home page. With the customization controls, you can specify:
- Nicknames for accounts
- Which accounts you would like to show or hide
- The order in which visible accounts appear
Easier Access to Transaction Search
You can now do transaction searches directly from the Accounts tab, providing quick and easy access to searches. You can search by Date and Transaction Amount.
Transaction Download Improvements
From the Accounts tab, for a checking or savings account, you can use the Download option to download transactions. You can download comma-separated values (.csv) files, Microsoft Money (.ofx), QuickBooks (.qbo), and Quicken (.qfx) formats.
Updated Profile Management
You can view and update your password, security challenge questions, email address, telephone information, and electronic statement and mobile banking enrollment by clicking the Profile menu option at the top of the page. You may also notice that the Profile feature itself has a more modern look and feel.