Enjoy the benefits of going paperless. eStatements are electronic versions of your original paper statements that you receive through your email rather than the US Postal Service. They look just like your paper statements, yet you’ll receive them much sooner than before. Encryption makes eStatements even more secure than traditional paper statements. Ready to make the switch to eStatements? Here’s how:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click the Options tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and under eStatements, click Edit.
- Select the Account(s) you want to enroll into eStatements and confirm your email address.
- Click on the “Electronic Statement Disclosure” hyperlink and get the code at the bottom of the page.
- After reading the disclosure, you can now check mark the box that you agree to the Terms and Conditions and enter in your eStatement confirmation code.
- Click Accept and you should get a code that you have successfully enrolled.