Scenes of Scott County Photo Contest
Scenes of Scott County Photo Contest Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents, aged 18 and up.
How to Enter
- Enter online, by visiting https://www.kybank.com/contest/
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To enter, visit https://www.kybank.com/contest and complete the entry form, attach your high-resolution image, and click submit. Incomplete entries will not be accepted. Photos must be high-resolution and must be taken in Scott County.
- By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the picture submitted, and (ii) it does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by Kentucky Bank in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. Kentucky Bank reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
- The contest starts on May 8, 2019, at 11:59 a.m. EST, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on May 23, 2019. Kentucky Bank is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- Winners will be selected from among valid entries.
- Six (6) winning photographs will be selected. The photographer of each winning photo will receive $50 in cash.
- Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Kentucky Bank reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Kentucky Bank. Kentucky Bank has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
- Kentucky Bank is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Kentucky Bank has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Kentucky Bank, ATTN: Marketing at 339 Main Street, Paris, KY 40361 by June 30, 2019.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Kentucky Bank, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Kentucky Bank cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Kentucky Bank is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Kentucky Bank reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Kentucky Bank, Facebook.com, Instagram and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- Facebook, Inc. and Instagram are not affiliated with Kentucky Bank nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.