Kentucky Bank offers your business a way to save money and time with our treasury management services. Businesses of all sizes can benefit from examining their financial practices.
Business Online Banking provides secure, quick and easy access to your business account information. You choose the levels of access your employees have on your accounts. Review account balances, transactions, images and transfer funds all at your fingertips. Business Online Banking includes the ability to initiate electronic transactions such as direct deposit, tax payments, pre-authorized debits, wire transfers, and stop payments. Click here for more details about Business Online Banking.
Contact us to apply.
Click here to view a demo of business online banking.
Business Bill Payment
Business Bill Payment lets you pay any company or individual in the U.S. from your business account. Save time and money by paying your bills online—it’s secure, fast, and easy. Kentucky Bank Business Online Bill Pay provides a convenient and secure way for businesses to organize bill payments. Our business bill pay services allow you to:
- Pay bills electronically that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit
- Make payments quickly — it just takes seconds and your payments will be delivered in as little as two days
- View your payment history
- Schedule payments when it’s convenient for you — make one-time or repeating payments
- Receive email reminders when bills are due
- Get your bills delivered to you online through e-Bills
Don’t always have sufficient time or staff for daily trips to the bank? Kentucky Bank has the solution! Deposit checks from your business 24/7 with Remote Deposit Capture, without leaving your home or office. Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) is a convenient, secure, web-based solution for processing checks—saving you time and eliminating trips to the bank. RDC allows quicker access to your funds, eliminates deposit adjustments, and improves reconciliation efficiency. Click here to view a demo.
- Faster funds availability
- Extended hours for deposits—until 5:45 PM EST.
- Deposits made after 5:45 PM EST—effective date of the deposit(s) will be the following business day
- Reduced trips to the bank
- Reduced administrative time with deposit prep
- Check images available 24/7 for bookkeeping
- Secure and user friendly
Kentucky Bank Employers Club
Kentucky Bank Employers Club can help by rewarding your employees for having their payroll directly deposited. They will be eligible to receive $50* when they sign up to have their payroll directly deposited into a new checking account with Kentucky Bank. Your employees will also receive the following benefits:
- Free Online & Mobile Banking
- Free Online Bill Payment
- Waived $10 Health Savings Account setup fee
- 0.25% bonus on savings accounts
- 0.10% bonus on CDs
- Receive $250 off closing costs on purchase or refinance of home loans
- Receive $250 off closing costs on purchase or refinance of farm loans secured by your home
- $100 off processing fee on consumer loans
- 50% discount on any Safe Deposit Box
*A direct deposit must be received within three weeks of signing up for this offer. $50 will be credited to the employee’s checking account within 60 days after the conditions are met. $50 credit to account is subject to 1099 reporting. Offer may be withdrawn at anytime.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
An HSA is a tax-favored savings account, which when combined with a qualifying high-deductible health insurance plan can reduce medical costs. Employees may deposit tax-deductible funds into an HSA, using these funds to cover qualified medical expenses. HSAs enable individuals to take control of health care decisions. Click here to view the HSA tutorial.
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance required
- Access by online banking, bill payment, e-statements
- Unlimited transactions
- Earns a variable rate of interest, compounded daily, paid monthly on collected balances
- Funds accessible by debit card, check, or other payment methods provided with your account
- $10 setup fee with a monthly fee of $2.75 (waived for Kentucky Bank Employers Club Members)
- No Kentucky Courtesy or overdraft privileges
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Services
There are many ways ACH Services can help make payments simpler– Move funds to other bank accounts; including ACH credit and debit transactions, payroll, recurring and one-time payments, government, consumer, and business-to-business transactions. You’ll be able to:
- Improve efficiency
- Minimize paperwork
- Reduce fraud exposure
- Predict cash flow
- Eliminate check storage costs
In addition to being an efficient solution for direct deposit payroll management, ACH Services are a great way to stay on top of other recurring payments, like travel and entertainment expense reimbursements, stockholder distributions, tax payments and vendor payments. Click here to view a demo.
Business Debit & Credit Cards
Increase your money management capabilities and set spending controls for employees. You will receive detailed monthly bank statements for easy account reconciliation, expense reporting, and identification of tax deductions.
Prepare your business for anything with Kentucky Bank’s Merchant Account Services. Running a business in today’s marketplace means lots of options for you and your customers, especially when it comes to payment acceptance and added layers of security. Your customers should be able to complete a transaction with their preferred method of payment, and you should be able to access the funds as fast as possible. Kentucky Bank’s Merchant Account Services offers a suite of solutions that allows you to accept and access the funds for various types of payment: in-store, online, or through a mobile device. We will help you choose what’s best for you and your unique needs. You can expect the highest level of protection from fraud and theft with solutions like EMV/chip technology. Get the support you need to process transactions, keep your cash flowing, and your business operating efficiently. Kentucky Bank’s locally represented merchant team has experience in both sales and support and is committed to providing premier customer service. Our on-staff merchant support team is available 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday. We provide 24 hour help desk to assist with terminal and PC technical support. There are many benefits of processing your debit and credit cards with Kentucky Bank.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
- Extend processing services to include Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) of food stamps and other cash or cash-like benefits
- Provide software and E-commerce solutions for your internet based business sales
- Participate in check verification & guarantee services
- Electronic check conversion option
- Enjoy the efficiency of web-based reporting systems that provide online access to the information you need to efficiently manage your credit and debit card sales
- Offer your customer the convenience of giving gift cards from your business