1. Can I set up alerts from the mobile banking app?
Yes. To set up push notifications through our personal Mobile Banking app, just log on, select More from the main menu, then Alerts. Turn on Push Notifications. Once turned on, you can set up account alerts, security alerts, and view your recent history of alerts sent. NOTE: Mobile Banking app not available for Business Online Banking customers.
2. How do I activate an email address or phone number to receive alerts?
When setting up alerts from the Contact Options tab, just click "send activation code." Type the code you receive into the activation box.
3. How do I sign up to receive Alerts?
Log in to Online Banking and select "Alerts" option located on the upper portion of the screen. You can select the categories for which you wish to receive alerts.
4. Is there a fee to receive alerts?
No. This is a free service. However, please note that text message and data fees may be charged by your service provider to receive text alerts.
5. Can I use alerts to help guard against fraud?
Absolutely. We recommend that all customers set up Alerts to monitor account activity. When you activate Alerts, you'll know exactly what's happening with your money, and you can monitor suspicious activity in real-time.
6. How does the new Do Not Disturb option work?
Any alerts generated during that time frame will be held until that period ends. To set this up, go to the Contact Options under Alerts.
7. If I have alerts already set up in online banking, will they transfer over to the new system?
No, alerts previously set up in our old system will not transfer to the new system and will require another setup.