How does Direct Deposit work?
It places recurring deposits electronically into your checking, savings, or money market account—automatically. Qualifying deposits may include payroll, pension, Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits and other regular monthly income.
Reliable and convenient
- Have deposits made automatically without making a trip to the bank
- Get same-day access to your deposit, even when you’re out of town
- Set up Online Banking alerts, via email or mobile, to let you know when your money is deposited
- Distribute the deposit across multiple Kentucky Bank accounts
- Setting up direct deposit online
How do I enroll?
To enroll in Direct Deposit, you may need some information about Kentucky Bank. Our routing number is 042101174. Our address is P.O. Box 157, Paris, KY 40362-0157. You may contact us at 800-467-1939.
Is your check issued by the U.S. Treasury?
You can enroll in direct deposit of all federal benefits payments at your financial center, online at www.godirect.org or by calling 1-800-333-1795.
Is your check issued by an employer?
Speak with your employer about how to sign up.