Delivering Premier Customer Service is our number one commitment to you. We want to provide you with convenient banking in the manner that best suits your lifestyle, offering a multitude of services and products to assist your financial needs. If you find that we are not completely satisfactory we want to know! Please use this Contact Us form as a means to share your suggestions and comments.
If you have questions regarding our products or services, please complete the form below or contact our Call Center at 800-467-1939 Monday through Thursday 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m EST., Friday 8:00a.m. – 6:00p.m EST, and Saturday 8:00a.m. – 12:00p.m. EST. Inquiries can also be mailed to:
Kentucky Bank | P.O. Box 157 | Paris, KY 40362-0157
To report a lost or stolen DEBIT card call 1-800-472-3272.
To report a lost or stolen CREDIT card call 1-800-992-4951.
- Brandon Eason | Bourbon County, NMLS 630649
- Darryl M. Terry | Central Kentucky (Clark, Fayette, Jessamine, and Woodford Counties), NMLS 630677
- Sherry Mathis | Elliott and Rowan Counties, NMLS 630665
- Allen Johnson | Harrison County, NMLS 469996
- John Hamilton | Madison County, NMLS 1062295
- Mark Sulski | Scott County, NMLS 630676
- Duncan Gardiner | Woodford County, NMLS 630654
- Louis Prichard | President, CEO, NMLS 630669
- Jim Braden | SVP, Chief Administrative Officer
- Brenda Bragonier | SVP, Director of Marketing
- Carol Caskey | SVP, Director of Human Resources
- Gregory J. Dawson | SVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Jim Elliott | SVP, Director of Wealth Management, NMLS 421079
- Norman J. Fryman | EVP, Chief Credit Officer, NMLS 630653
- Chris Gorley | SVP, Director of Operations
- William H. Hough | SVP, Director of Sales and Service
Please complete the form below by selecting the topic that best describes your request for information or question. When you’re done, click “Submit” and we will promptly provide the answers you need.