Kentucky Bank provides financing for personal residences, vacation homes, or income units. We offer a variety of rates and terms according to your needs. You can expect the same Premier Customer Service with our mortgage services as you receive with all of your banking needs. Contact a Kentucky Bank
representative for more information regarding these loans. To use our financial calculators click here
To apply for a loan simply click here
and print the application, then fill out the applicable information requested and bring the application to your local Kentucky Bank. Our lending officers will be glad to help you with the next step in the lending process.
|Contact a Small Business/Mortgage Lender
|Fixed Rate Mortgage Loan (Owner Occupied)
A fixed rate mortgage is a mortgage in which the interest rate does not change and the monthly payment of principal and interest does not change. These loans are perfect for customers that want the security of a fixed rate loan.
|Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loan
The Adjustable Rate Mortgage is a mortgage loan that has a fixed rate for a certain number of years and then adjusts to the current market rate after the initial period. This loan may be a good fit for someone who is not planning to stay in a home for more than 5 - 7 years.
|Home Construction Loan
Construction loans are designed to help with the difficult process of managing and building a new home. The term is short term and the rates are fixed. Construction loans are available for contractor built homes.
A Bridge Loan is designed to help purchase a home using the equity from an existing residence. This may allow you to purchase an additional home before the sale of your current home is completed.
|RHS Guaranteed Loan Program
Kentucky Bank utilizes the RHS Guaranteed Loan Program to make housing more affordable for customers in rural areas. Possible 100% financing through this program if you qualify.
|FHA Fixed Rate Loan
Kentucky Bank, offers Federal Housing Association fixed rate loans to customers who qualify for the loan. FHA loans are perfect for customers who have limited or no credit experience and plan to purchase a home.
|VA Fixed Rate Loan
The Veterans Assistance (VA) fixed rate loan was developed as a resource for Armed Forces veterans. These loans are for customers that are veterans allowing them to find affordable housing at a good interest rate.
|Manufactured Home Loan
A Manufactured Home Loan is a mortgage designed for buying or refinancing a manufactured home with land.
|Welcome Home Customer Assistance Program
We are committed to serving our community housing needs. The Welcome Home Program is a resource for assistance with reasonable down payment, closing costs and credit counseling incurred with the purchase of primary residences for borrowers who may need this type of assistance.
|Ag First Loan
We now offer fixed rate mortgages for up to 30 year terms* on your country home and property! A fixed rate loan will allow you to feel secure knowing that your interest rate will never increase for the life of the loan.
- Consistently competitive pricing.
- Property that can be used for residential and agricultural purposes or is residential with large acreage.
- Knowledgeable, friendly, and accessible staff of lending professionals to assist you.
- Fixed rate up to 30 years.
- Up to 95% Loan to value.
- Bourbon County & Harrison County only: Ask us about non-residential fixed rate farm loans too!** *Subject to loan approval. Annual Percentage Rates of 4.2924% accurate as of 7/16/2014. Based on a typical $200,000 loan amount, 360 monthly principal and interest payment of $983.88. Rates displayed are subject to change and assumes the transaction is a purchase or no cash out refinance of an owner-occupied single family home, all borrowers have credit scores of 700 or higher, a loan-to-value of 80% or less, escrow for taxes and insurance and no secondary financing. Certain conditions & restrictions may apply. Offer valid through 8/16/14.
**Stated terms of 30 year fixed rate do not apply to non-residential farm loans.