We think your resources are valuable. Kentucky Bank is offering your business a way to save money and time. Businesses of all sizes can benefit from examining their financial practices.
Contact Corporate Business
|Business Online Banking
For companies of every size, the ability to access daily financial information is critical to making effective cash management decisions in today’s fast-paced and ever-changing business world. With Business Online Banking, your company is provided secure, accurate, up to date, financial information with full service customer support. Whether you are at home, in the office, or on the road, you will have access to your company’s account information anywhere internet access is available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Don't always have sufficient time or staff for daily trips to the bank? Kentucky Bank has the solution! Deposit checks from your business, 24/7 with Remote Deposit without leaving your home or office. Remote Deposit (RDC) is a convenient, secure web-based solution for processing checks-saving you time and eliminating costly trips to the bank. RDC allows quicker access to your funds, eliminates deposit adjustments, and improves reconciliation efficiency. Click here
to view a demo.
- Faster funds availability
- Extended hours for deposits, until 5:45 PM EST. Deposits made after 5:45 PM EST, effective date of the deposit(s) will be the following business day
- Reduced trips to the bank
- Reduced administrative time with deposit prep
- Check images available 24/7 for bookkeeping
- Secure and user friendly
|Kentucky Bank Employers Club
Would you like to encourage more employees to receive their pay through direct deposit? Kentucky Bank Employers Club can help by rewarding your employees for having their payroll directly deposited. They will be eligible to receive $50* when they sign up to have their payroll directly deposited into a new checking account with Kentucky Bank, as well as the following benefits:
•Free Online & Mobile Banking
•Free Online Bill Payment
•Waived Health Savings Account $10 setup fee
•0.25% bonus on savings accounts
•0.10% bonus on CDs
•Receive $250 off closing costs on purchase or refinance of home loans
•Receive $250 off closing costs on purchase or refinance of farm loans secured by your home
•$100 off processing fee on consumer loans
•50% discount on any Safe Deposit Box
*A direct deposit must be received within three weeks of signing up for this offer. $50 will be credited to your checking account within 60 days after the conditions are met. $50 credit to account is subject to 1099 reporting. Offer may be withdrawn at anytime.
|Health Savings Accounts
An HSA is a tax-favored savings account, which when combined with a qualifying high-deductible health insurance plan can reduce medical costs. Employees may deposit tax-deductible funds into an HSA, using these funds to cover qualified medical expenses. HSAs enable individuals to take control of health care decisions.Click here to view the HSA tutorial.
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance required
- Access by online banking, bill payment, e-statements
- Unlimited transactions
- Earns a variable rate of interest, compounded daily, paid monthly on collected balances
- Funds accessible by debit card, check, or other payment methods provided with your account
- $10 setup fee with a monthly fee of $2.75 (waived for Kentucky Bank Employers Club Members)
- No Kentucky Courtesy or overdraft privileges
Kentucky Bank provides options for originating Automated Clearing House (ACH) entries along with expert staff to assist in the implementation and ongoing support of your program. We can assist your organization with both the technical and practical aspects of using the ACH network. ACH is ideal for payroll direct deposit of employee wages, or other disbursements such as expense reimbursements, payments to suppliers and vendors, interest payments, etc. ACH can also be used for recurring receivables such as insurance premiums, membership dues, utility payments, pledged donations, and loan payments. Click here to view a demo.
|Business Credit and Debit Cards
Increase your money management capabilities and set spending controls for employees. You will receive detailed monthly bank statements for easy account reconciliation, expense reporting, and identification of tax deductions.
Whether you accept customer payments in person, online or by phone, Kentucky Bank’s merchant program offers customized payment solutions that will help businesses increase revenue and enhance their bottom line. Kentucky Bank’s locally represented merchant team has experience in both sales and support and is committed to providing premier customer service. Our on-staff merchant support team is available 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday. We provide 24 hour help desk to assist with terminal and PC technical support. There are many benefits of processing your debit and credit cards with Kentucky Bank.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
- Extend processing services to include Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) of food stamps and other cash or cash-like benefits
- Provide software and E-commerce solutions for your internet based business sales
- Participate in check verification & guarantee services
- Electronic check conversion option
- Enjoy the efficiency of web-based reporting systems that provide online access to the information you need to efficiently manage your credit and debit card sales
- Offer your customer the convenience of giving gift cards from your business